Dynamic Educational Content and Networking Planned
GAPNA’s 2022 Pharmacology & Prescribing in Older Adults Conference will be held March 24-26, 2022 in Philadelphia, PA.
Earn up to 11.5 contact hours, which includes 11.5 hours of pharmacology credit. This popular conference includes dynamic educational sessions, industry-supported product theaters, networking, and exhibits.
Special pharmacology-focused sessions include:
- Pharmacology Management of Infectious Diseases
- COVID Vaccines and Treatments
- Antiretroviral Therapy in Older Adults Living with HIV
- Heart Failure
- Deprescribing in Older Adults
- Diabetes Mellitus Management in the Older Adult
- New Drugs
- Adjuvant Medications for Pain and Delirium Medication Toolbox
- Less Common Complications of Psychiatric Medications Affecting Older Adults
- Substance Misuse in Older Adults
In-person and virtual attendance options are available. Maximize your continuing education time by participating in this targeted, cost-effective event.
Reunite with your colleagues and make new connections. Register today!
In addition to the stellar educational content, the Gerontological Specialist-Certified (GS-C) will be offered during the conference. Separate registration and application fee required.
Test at the conference to become certified as a Gerontological Specialist and earn the GS-C credential.
This is the only specialty certification that recognizes your gerontological advanced practice nurse expertise.
The certification application specifically for this paper and pencil exam is available at gerocert.org, or for more details, call C-NET at 800-463-0786. All exam applications must be postmarked by February 29, 2022.