As the only nursing association to focus on the full scope of caring for older adults, GAPNA is the partner of choice for corporations looking to support this area of practice and increase their exposure to associated healthcare professionals.
Our standard opportunities range from advertising to exhibits to full corporate partnerships, and we're happy to discuss any ideas you may have and collaborate to develop a bespoke program for your organization.
Event Exhibits and Sponsorships
GAPNA is a name chosen to reflect the diversity of our current and potential members, all who are interested in providing the highest quality of care to older adults. We are the only advanced practice nursing organization that focuses on older adults, the fastest growing segment of the population.
Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available for the following:
GAPNA 2023 Annual Conference - The Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (GAPNA) invites you to join us in-person at our 2023 Annual Conference. Our Pharmacology & Prescribing Conference will take place April 25-29, 2023 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Strategic Partner Program
The GAPNA Strategic Partner Program is available at three levels, renewable annually.
Platinum Strategic Partner ($25,000) participants enjoy all of the benefits below plus sponsorship of the GAPNA Online Library.
- This is a great opportunity for companies to support our nurses, especially during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The need is greater than ever for online education that is available wherever and whenever our nurses have the time.
- The GAPNA Online Library is critical to GAPNA educational efforts, and all attendees at GAPNA conferences access it to download handouts and complete evaluations to obtain NCPD credits.
- GAPNA will send emails promoting your Platinum Strategic Partnership to the membership and support of GAPNA educational efforts.
Gold Strategic Partner ($10,000) participants enjoy all of the benefits below plus the following:
- A website ad for the entire year of the partnership.
- A banner ad in every issue of the eAlert for the entire year of the partnership.
Strategic Partner ($5,000) includes the following benefits:
- Sponsorship of one issue of the GAPNA Newsletter. Your logo (linking or non linking) will be prominently placed and recognized in our online publication sent to all members.
- Special recognition in our bimonthly GAPNA eAlert mailings.
- Logo recognition in other publications produced during the year such as the Annual Conference Program Book.
- Complimentary Membership Mailing List, for a one time use only. Mailing Piece must be approved by GAPNA.
- Recognition and listing on the GAPNA Website:
- Your corporate logo will appear on our site.
- Optional link to your website.
- Description of your company's products and services (up to 200 words).
- Special recognition of your company at the GAPNA Annual Conference:
- Acknowledgement of Corporate Partners, during opening ceremony.
- Corporate Partner floor decal in front of booth.
- Recognition of Corporate Partners on signage at the Annual Conference.
- Corporate Partner ribbons for the name badges of your booth representatives.
- Complimentary subscription to Geriatric Nursing, the GAPNA official journal.
- First option to participate in special GAPNA projects and programs as they are developed.
We also work with corporate entities to support membership sponsorships, grants, mobile app sponsorships, etc. If you have an idea you would like to explore, please let us know.
The Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (GAPNA) is the premier professional organization that represents the interests of 2,500+ advanced practice nurses, other clinicians, educators, and researchers involved in the practice or advancement of caring for older adults.
Our 2,500+ members are active in academia, research, and a variety of settings across the healthcare continuum - including primary care, acute care, post-acute care, home care, and long-term care.
Across this broad spectrum, GAPNA provides opportunities for education, leadership, research, advocacy, networking, and the advancement of evidence-based care.
To advertise with GAPNA please review our Media Kit and fill out our advertisement form.