As a GAPNA Member you will:
LEARN AND NETWORK
Explore the latest research and practice advances in gerontologic health care. Hear from leading experts, network with colleagues, and earn continuing nursing education credit, all at special member-reduced rates.
Connect with your peers: The GAPNA Exchange, an online community forum allows members to engage with their like-minded peers in the Open Forum discussion area or smaller, topic-focused communities.
ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
Discounts on your professional certifications:
- Gerontological Nursing Certification Commission (GNCC) Certification and Recertification discounts.
- American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) Certification and Recertification Discounts.
Access publications: You will receive your copy of Geriatric Nursing, GAPNA’s official journal, our monthly eAlerts, and discounts on publications.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Discounts on registrations, certifications, and publications
- Opportunities to apply for scholarships, grants, and awards
- National and local networking opportunities
- Discounts on products, certification and membership from professional partners
- Complementary monthly NCPD
APRN in gerontology
not APRN, interest in GAPNA
Membership dues are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. They may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Consult your tax advisor for information.
When choosing to change status to that of a retired member, you MUST contact the National Office. You may then renew your membership yearly online.