GAPNA is the organization of choice for advanced practice nurses who want to pursue continuing education in gerontological care and who seek peer support from experienced clinicians.
We are the only advanced practice nursing organization that focuses on older adults, the fastest growing segment of the population.
eAlert (*career advertising only)
Our eAlert is sent to approximately 2,100 of GAPNA members monthly. The eAlert serves as a brief emailed announcement keeping members abreast of the following:
- pending legislation affecting those in the healthcare field
- timely topics of interest
- notification of chapter events
- free CNE session of the month
- new/updated areas of the GAPNA Website
- ongoing news items
- exclusive career advertisements (we only allow one career advertisement per issue).
View past issues of the GAPNA eAlerts
Find out more about posting a career advertisement on the GAPNA Website and in our eAlert: Website Advertisement Request.
The GAPNA Newsletter is the official online newsletter of the Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association. It is published online quarterly for GAPNA members and non-members that contains:
- association and conference news
- product and industry announcements
- upcoming events
- articles from members
- volunteer opportunities
- chapter meetings and activities
GAPNA is constantly updating our website with timely information relevant to our members. We have dedicated areas of the site to:
- volunteer opportunities
- available awards/grants/scholarships
- upcoming chapter & national events
- publications and requests for articles
- Annual Conference announcements (including registration information, call for abstracts, and exhibit/sponsorship opportunities)
- pending legislation and how it will impact our members
- career opportunities
- links to educational tools, sites of interest, and schools with GNP programs
- the GAPNA Online Library (see more information below)
The GAPNA Website is packed with information for anyone in the healthcare field specializing in gerontology and the care of the older adult.
GAPNA’s Online Library is one of our most valuable resources. It is the place to go for members educational needs. It is a fast and convenient way to obtain CNE credits. Included on the site:
- the free CNE being offered that month
- chapter webinars
- sessions from past Conferences
- search feature to browse content by topical area
- transcript of all sessions taken and CNE accumulated
- paperless evaluation process
View more information about the GAPNA Online Library on the GAPNA Website.
Corporate Partner Program
We are pleased to invite you to join Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association as a Corporate Partner for the year 2020.
GAPNA is a dynamic and emerging professional organization representing the interests of advanced practice nurses who care for older adults. We are the only advanced practice nursing organization that focuses on older adults, the fastest growing segment of the population. Download 2020 Corporate Partner Application.
Corporate Partner Program – Cost $5,000 (Recognition Value $10,000)
Corporate Partner Program Benefits:
- Sponsorship of one issue of the GAPNA Newsletter. Your logo (linking or non linking) will be prominently placed and recognized in our online publication sent to all members.
- Special recognition in our bimonthly GAPNA eAlert mailings.
- Logo recognition in other publications produced during the year such as the Annual Conference Program Book.
- Complimentary Membership Mailing List, for a one time use only. Mailing Piece must be approved by GAPNA.
- Recognition and listing on the GAPNA Website - gapna.org.
- Your corporate logo will appear on our site.
- Optional link to your website.
- Description of your company's products and services (up to 200 words).
- Special recognition of your company at the GAPNA Annual Conference:
- Acknowledgement of Corporate Partners, during opening ceremony.
- Corporate Partner floor decal in front of booth.
- Recognition of Corporate Partners on signage at the Annual Conference.
- Corporate Partner ribbons for the name badges of your booth representatives.
- Complimentary subscription to Geriatric Nursing, the GAPNA official journal.
- First option to participate in special GAPNA projects and programs as they are developed.
GAPNA is a name chosen to reflect the diversity of our current and potential members, all who are interested in providing the highest quality of care to older adults. We are the only advanced practice nursing organization that focuses on older adults, the fastest growing segment of the population.
If you have any questions about the GAPNA Corporate Partner Program or would like to discuss your involvement in more details, please contact Jack Edelman, Director of Marketing, at 856-256-2313, Jack.Edelman@ajj.com or Heidi Perret, Marketing Coordinator, at 856-256-2375, Heidi.Perret@ajj.com.
View Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities for the: