Award Application Period
- Clinician competence in an evolving inter-professional environment (ex. team-based care, transitional care)
- Clinical practice impacting informed and engaged consumer focused healthcare (ex. advanced care planning, self-care management)
- Applicants must be a current GAPNA member. If you are not a current member, you may include a GAPNA membership application and fee with the grant application.
- Each grant is time limited and must be used during the 12 months following award.
- Grant funds must be used strictly for expenses related to the proposed research/project. No indirect or tuition expenses will be covered.
- The proposal must be relevant to the nursing care of older adults.
- Evidence-based: examines and/or provides support for decision making in clinical practice, and
- Outcomes-based: designed to measure and improve health outcomes for older adults.
The reviewers will evaluate the application using the following criteria:
- Overall impact
Submit completed applications to Joanne_M_Miller@rush.edu