The Conway School of Nursing (CSON) at The Catholic University of America seeks to fill a full-time (11 month), Clinical Assistant Professor with certification as an Acute Care Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (ACAGNP-BC) or as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certified – Adult-Gerontology (ACNPC-AG) position.
The faculty member will serve as the Program Director of an online ACAGNP program. The position does not require relocation to the Washington DC area.
- Earned MSN degree and certification as an ACAGNP-BC or ACNPC-AG;
- A minimum of two years of experience as an ACAGNP or ACNPC-AG;
- Teaching experience preferred;
- Program and curriculum development experience preferred;
- APRN licensure.
The faculty member will develop, implement, and evaluate an online ACAGNP program. The faculty will be expected to:
- Develop program curriculum;
- Develop and identify the courses that meet curriculum objectives;
- Establish a part- and full-time program plan.
- Identify faculty to teach courses;
- Develop outcomes measures for program effectiveness;
- Assist with recruitment of students;
- Teach program courses;
- Collaborate with clinical agencies in arranging ACAGNP student clinical experiences;
- Conduct clinical site visits.
Position includes multiple benefits!
- Allowance for one day per week for personal clinical practice
- Eligibility for employee tuition assistance
- Eligibility for tuition assistance for undergraduate degrees for children and spouses
- Eligibility for tuition exchange for children who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at another university or college other than CUA
- Participation in an exceptional retirement plan (TIAA). If the faculty member contributes 5%, CUA will contribute 10% of gross salary.
Please contact Dr. Petra Goodman, Chair of the Search Committee at email@example.com for further information.